Giving Back to Support Our Neighbors
Local Table not only offers a place for guests to connect, we also connect with our community. From schools and churches to a variety of organizations, we seek opportunities to provide support and do our part to help make our neighborhoods the best they can be.
We are proud to support selected organizations in the following areas
- Arts and culture
- Local/neighborhood activities
- Little league and sports teams
How We Choose Our Partners
- In order to maximize the positive impact that our sponsorships have on the local communities we serve, Local Table will focus on:
- Partnerships with organizations primarily focused on education, children, local interests or a combination of any of these
- Projects where we can make a real difference
- Local community initiatives where Local Table is located
- Programs that promote diversity and benefit as many people/children as possible
When Evaluating Proposals, We Consider the Following Priorities:
- Does the program match well with Local Table vision?
- Is the organization registered as a nonprofit 501(c)3?
- Does the program support education, many local children, and encourage diversity?
- Does the program support local community?
- Is the organization active in the community?
Due to limited resources Local Table does NOT sponsor organizations or projects with the following criteria:
- Third-party organizations raising funds for a charity where Local Table is not recognized as a direct sponsor of the event
Local Table Expectations for Approved Sponsorships:
- Provide a dedicated sponsor contact
- Provide graphics, copy, web, social media and other requested assets should Local Table wish to promote the sponsorship
- Provide a tax receipt for the value of Local Table donation
- List Local Table as a sponsor and Local Table involvement on all promotional materials, PR and social media unless otherwise agreed upon in advance
How to Apply
Complete, in full, our sponsorship request form below. Incomplete applications and simple letters will not be considered. Be sure to submit your request at least 4 weeks in advance of the need or event. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to answer each one individually. However, you will be contacted within 2 weeks if your request has been approved. Thank you for your understanding.